Definición de puberty en inglés:
The period during which adolescents reach sexual maturity and become capable of reproduction: the onset of puberty a particularly traumatic puberty
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now the gymnasts for instance have been shown to have delayed menarche and also delayed puberty.
- Some children grow slightly more slowly than others and reach puberty later than average.
- During puberty or nearing menopause, many women have irregular periods so no treatment is necessary.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The glands remain immature until puberty, and it is the secretion of sebum that is associated with pubertal acne.
- Body image issues related to height, weight, pubertal stage, and scarring can contribute to reduced self esteem and negative self image, problems that may persist into adult life.
- Long-term treatment with these medications can also slow a child's growth and delay pubertal maturation.
Palabras que riman con pubertyliberty
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda