Definición de public good en inglés:
1 Economics A commodity or service that is provided without profit to all members of a society, either by the government or by a private individual or organization.
- The responsibility of corporate executives, politicians, and officials for ensuring that private and public goods and services are safe is practically never enforced in court.
- They are also protesting the commodification of public goods and services, like water, electricity and garbage collection.
- We understand our roles in providing public goods and services and stabilising the economy when the private sector is in crisis.
2The benefit or well-being of the public: the frequent conflict between the public good and private interests
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If they are able to easily calculate how their choices benefit the public good, they most often make choices that do so.
- However, sometimes the only benefit is to the public good, and even that is no small thing.
- With silence, charity will fail both itself and the broader public good.
Definición de public good en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia