- The health of the population as a whole, especially as monitored, regulated, and promoted by the state: chlorine has been used to disinfect water supplies to protect public health [as modifier]: a public health riskMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Outbreaks of yellow fever and cholera increased the role of city government in public-health matters.
- America is one of the few places on the planet where obesity has become a public-health epidemic.
- Public-health history has emphasized the importance of efforts to control pathogens.
Más definiciones de public healthDefinición de public health en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.