- formal term for pub.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the attractions of the public house or beerhouse was not merely to play darts, crib or dominoes.
- Some parks and roads have been named after him and there is a public house named the Daylight Inn.
- Public health groups want to make the city the first in Britain to prohibit smoking in all workplaces - including bars, cafes, nightclubs and public houses.
Más definiciones de public houseDefinición de public house en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.