- Housing provided for people on low incomes, subsidized by public funds: political attention has recently been focused on the city’s chronic need for more and better public housing [as modifier]: a public housing developmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We have public housing to provide affordable housing to people on low incomes.
- There is a shrinking supply of affordable private rental housing, and less public housing each year due to funding cuts.
- They face a future without public services and no public housing and it goes without saying that university will be out of their reach.
Más definiciones de public housingDefinición de public housing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.