- The law of relations between individuals and the state: a body governed by public lawMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Rescues were co-operative affairs, and although they were underpinned by law, this was the ordinary private law, not public law.
- You will have heard on the arguments that there were some interesting points raised particularly on the overlap between public law and private law.
- As has been noted, the legality of their actions can be challenged in public law by applications for judicial review.
Más definiciones de public lawDefinición de public law en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.