Definición de puce en inglés:
Of a dark red or purple-brown colour: his face was puce with rage and frustration
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She stood impassively on the shoreline in a very unflattering puce bikini that was five sizes too small for her.
- An oversized text with a puce cover, Blast's title was emblazoned diagonally across the cover in three-inch tall, bold, black type.
- Mrs. Mahathy's face turned a beautiful puce color and her finger rose shakily towards the door.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
A dark red or purple-brown colour.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Admittedly there was no hint of green, or purple, or grey, or puce, or taupe, or beige, or whatever the hell other parties there are.
- The events occurring when they were reduced to 13 caused Gloucester's head coach to turn a darker shade of puce.
- Some of the parliamentarians turned puce with passion in their speeches, but they didn't seem to be hurling insults at each other or constantly trying to put each other down.
Palabras que riman con puceabstruse, abuse, adduce, Ballets Russes, Belarus, Bruce, burnous, caboose, charlotte russe, conduce, deduce, deuce, diffuse, douce, educe, excuse, goose, induce, introduce, juice, Larousse, loose, luce, misuse, moose, mousse, noose, obtuse, Palouse, produce, profuse, recluse, reduce, Rousse, seduce, sluice, Sousse, spruce, traduce, truce, use, vamoose, Zeus
Definición de puce en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda