Definición de pudding basin en inglés:
1A deep round bowl used for mixing and cooking steamed puddings.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Line a pudding basin or individual ramekins with cling-film, and then line the mould with the soaked bread, ensuring there are no gaps.
- Line your pudding basin with slices of bread (white is best, I hate to say!) from which the crusts have been removed.
- Beat the egg with the syrup and milk, mix thoroughly, put in a greased pudding basin and steam for three hours.
1.1 [as modifier] Denoting a hairstyle produced or seemingly produced by inverting a pudding basin on a person’s head and cutting away all the hair that sticks out under it: a pudding-basin haircut
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The physical makeover has replaced her pudding-basin haircut with soft layers and highlights, and her make-up is now professionally applied.
- The Deputy Prime Minister, sporting what looked like a recent pudding-basin haircut in honour of the Budget, looked on approvingly in his role as the Prime Minister's new best mate.
- Even her unfashionable pudding-basin bob has been transformed by Udo Walz, one of the country's best-known hairdressers.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda