- A very small and rare deer found in the lower Andes of South America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Pudu, family Cervidae: two species
- The pudu is most active during the late afternoon, evening, and morning. They often stand upright on their hind legs or jump onto fallen tree trunks in order to reach higher vegetation.
- The pudu is very secretive and little is known about it in the wild.
late 19th century: from Araucanian.
Más definiciones de puduDefinición de pudu en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.