- Fever caused by uterine infection following childbirth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of these deaths resulted from puerperal fever, a bacterial infection of the uterus.
- Mary, the third daughter in a family that eventually numbered fifteen children, was a vulnerable six years old when her mother died of puerperal fever - what this generation called the childbirth fevers.
- I was barely a week old when she passed, you know; puerperal fever, I think it was - blood poisoning.
Más definiciones de puerperal feverDefinición de puerperal fever en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.