Definición de puff adder en inglés:
1A large, sluggish, mainly nocturnal African viper which inflates the upper part of its body and hisses loudly when under threat.
- Bitis arietans, family Viperidae
- I once organised the rescue of a small girl who had been bitten by a puff adder.
- I was once on the way to the car and a puff adder reared up in front of me.
- And hiding in over 50 varieties of grasses, are snakes: among them the deadly rinkhals and puff adders.
Definición de puff adder en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia