sustantivo (plural pulaskis)chiefly US
- A hatchet with a head that forms an axe blade on one side and an adze on the other.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To do that we will have to remove irony from its privileged pulpit and have it join the choir, to take it out of our mis-set compasses and put it on the tool racks with the pulaskis and korticks.
- That includes new lightweight Nomex coveralls that are much lighter than usual firefighting turnout gear and a tool known as a pulaski that combines a type of pick and axe in one.
- Even today, the pulaski is a preferred fire-fighting tool.
1920s: named after Edward C. Pulaski (1866–1931), the American forest ranger who designed it.
Más definiciones de pulaskiDefinición de pulaski en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.