- 1An act of withdrawing troops: the agreement envisaged a Syrian pullback from most parts of the countryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This withdrawal followed on previous military pullbacks in the state.
- U.S. military officials are cautiously optimistic the move will bring calm to the besieged city, but warn the pullback is not a withdrawal or retreat.
- Coalition hard-liners have been trying to sabotage a pullback.
- 2A reduction in price or demand: wait for pullbacks to buy international stocksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For retailers, a consumer pullback during the crucial back-to-school period could mean a very unmerry Christmas.
- Most households, it seems, react sluggishly to the market's shifting performance, which may help explain why consumption has held up despite the pullback in stock prices.
- A pullback in crude oil prices could spur further gains in shares, he added.
Más definiciones de pullbackDefinición de pullback en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.