Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
sustantivo (plural Pullmans)[usually as modifier]
- The dining car waiters and Pullman porters knew it too, and they faked their Uncle Tomming to get bigger tips.
- As part of that new expansion, the railroad was building a new depot at White Sulphur Springs and also rearranging the set-out tracks for Pullman cars there.
- The boat trains and beautiful Pullman carriages are now replaced by the Eurostar.
- Gner says that extra first-class capacity was needed on the 7.20 am service from Leeds so a 225 Pullman was introduced, but the train is unable to run on the Airedale line.
- Only a council of a town founded on the locomotive industry could be so loco as to even think about pulling the Pullman service!
- Still, at 10 cubic feet in size, the trunk will haul four 26-inch Pullman suitcases or a baby stroller.
- The 28" Two Compartment Pullman Suitcase is the perfect fit for any frequent traveler.
mid 19th century: named after George M. Pullman (1831–97), its American designer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.