- A type of jet engine in which combustion is intermittent, the ignition and expulsion of each charge of mixture causing the intake of a fresh charge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It employed a novel pulse jet engine (which made a distinctive sound, hence the name buzz bomb) and short wings to carry its 1,874-pound warhead to targets up to 150 miles.
- One of the systems that goes into the AIM tank is a pulse jet air cleaner.
- Those of us in the industry that are not privy to the details of the propulsion system guess the pearls are the result of a pulse jet type systems.
Más definiciones de pulse jetDefinición de pulse jet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.