- Denoting the fraudulent practice of encouraging investors to buy shares in a company in order to inflate the price artificially, and then selling one’s own shares while the price is high.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead of unwittingly getting inside information, Schwarz ran into the latest version of the classic "pump-and-dump" investment scam sweeping the nation.
- Of course, recent announcements about new technology purchases seem to have gone nowhere, so it is increasingly sounding like a pump-and-dump type deal.
- He allegedly cashed out his shares in this company at inflated prices - but not by dumping them on the public in the tried-and-true method of pump-and-dump schemes.
Más definiciones de pump-and-dumpDefinición de pump-and-dump en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.