- 1A bowl used for mixing and serving punch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We show up with a group of friends to mask our alone-ness, but when the dance party gets started, we're looking for the punchbowl.
- It has tables and chairs along the walls, a table with snacks and a punchbowl, and a tiny proscenium stage up front.
- There's a famous family story about the time my parents went to a neighbourhood party and a woman accosted my mother over the punchbowl, raving about what a good listener my father was.
- 1.1chiefly British A deep round hollow in a hilly area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- About halfway along the loop, you'll reach the falls, among the park's most impressive: a thundering, 40-foot plunging punchbowl.
Más definiciones de punchbowlDefinición de punchbowl en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.