- A card perforated according to a code, formerly used to program computers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The important thing to remember here is that Information Technology, which used to mean computers and punched cards, now means EVERYTHING.
- Both the IBM and the Burroughs were programmed with punched cards, and neither were available for me to " watch the lights and hear the grunts’.
- Remember, this was all at a time when computing to the rest of us meant running a few thousand punched cards through a mainframe and waiting to get your output the next day from the line printer.
Más definiciones de punched cardDefinición de punched card en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.