Definición de punctual en inglés:
1Happening or doing something at the agreed or proper time: he’s the sort of man who’s always punctual
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While they are super-fast, comfortable, punctual and convenient, the Shinkansen trains are not cheap.
- I had some dealings with him, and to my amazement, he never agreed to a discount and was always punctual in meeting delivery deadlines.
- Ragweed hay fever has a short, punctuated, and punctual season.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The firm will initially use the upgraded lines to improve punctuality, with delayed trains being able to speed up to meet the existing timetable.
- The Strategic Rail Authority was set up to meet targets for growth in passenger numbers and improvements in punctuality.
- McLean hoots again as she tells the story of how she had come over all grande dame and lectured her younger colleagues about the importance of punctuality.
Palabras que riman con punctualmutual • virtual • casual
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda