- 1The financial ability to buy products and services: the younger age group’s purchasing power has also increasedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He points to experience, purchasing power and brand awareness as the pillars of a successful franchising operation.
- This constraint can be generalized to include not only an individual's purchasing power but also a time budget.
- Be aware of your purchasing power and remind the lender that other competitors are keen for your business.
Más definiciones de purchasing powerDefinición de purchasing power en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.