Definición de purposive en inglés:
Having or done with a purpose: teaching is a purposive activity
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They look for a collective life involving emotional, intellectual and physical inputs in some purposive activity.
- Each is defined by one of three aspects of purposive human activity, and this is its ‘horizonal schema’ or ‘pattern’.
- In this microscopic view, experience is revealed as having a foundation of ceaseless activity, of short-lived purposive impulses.
- Example sentences
- The primary data were purposively collected, from 30 sample farmers in two sample villages in North Arcot district for various crops and farm size under irrigated and rainfed conditions.
- As a result, the process of the origination of species constantly hides and even annihilates those origins, not purposively but through random carnage and mere oblivion.
- This approach allows the researcher to sample purposively (if not randomly) and so ensure a wide range of characteristics of interviewees.
- Example sentences
- This point of view mediates the animal's experience and conveys its purposiveness and emotional states, without suggesting that the animal itself relies on language or a symbolic understanding of its environment.
- This principle of common sense is the form that the general a priori principle of the purposiveness of nature for judgment takes when we are trying to understand the subjective conditions of aesthetic judgments of beauty.
- In an effort to compare the evolution of purposiveness with the additional attributes of intentionality, a simple test of purposiveness was devised based primarily on the criterion of rationality.
Definición de purposive en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan