sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly US
- A negative or unfavourable reaction or response: we got some pushback on the new pricingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There's been some strong pushback from Republicans on this, however.
- I expect more pushback from other parts of the administration in the near future.
- In the course of that exchange I mentioned that while I understood the pushback against John and the announcement he made last week I didn't understand quite the ferocity of it.
Más definiciones de pushbackDefinición de pushback en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.