- The cuckolded father is in this sense also a helper, but we do not use the term for putative fathers.
- Moyes does acknowledge that other putative claimants had seen the technology demonstrated.
- These large FKBPs contain the putative domains reported for interaction with Hsp 90 in animals.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Or consider State of Emergency, a putatively radical riot simulator.
- The idea of having a single minister with responsibility for Scotland, Wales and - putatively - English regional government defies all common sense.
- It's startling to see putatively liberal moviemakers portray celibacy as a noble, selfless, even rational endeavor.
Late Middle English: from Old French putatif, -ive or late Latin putativus, from Latin putat- 'thought', from the verb putare.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pu¦ta|tive
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.