Definición de putative en inglés:
Generally considered or reputed to be: the putative father of her children
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cuckolded father is in this sense also a helper, but we do not use the term for putative fathers.
- Moyes does acknowledge that other putative claimants had seen the technology demonstrated.
- These large FKBPs contain the putative domains reported for interaction with Hsp 90 in animals.
- Example sentences
- Or consider State of Emergency, a putatively radical riot simulator.
- The idea of having a single minister with responsibility for Scotland, Wales and - putatively - English regional government defies all common sense.
- It's startling to see putatively liberal moviemakers portray celibacy as a noble, selfless, even rational endeavor.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan