- Denoting a pasta sauce including tomatoes, garlic, black olives, and anchovies: pasta puttanescaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I had a pizza puttanesca with anchovies, olives (with pips) and cherry tomatoes.
- That night we were having puttanesca, a spicy pasta dish that everyone should try at least once in their life.
- And lunch was a crispy salad with pasta puttanesca and crusty garlicky bread - all fabulous.
Italian, from puttana 'prostitute' (the sauce is said to have been devised by prostitutes as one which could be cooked quickly between clients' visits).
Más definiciones de puttanescaDefinición de puttanesca en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.