North American • informal
- 1A stupid or worthless person: I’m not some two-bit putz who doesn’t know the difference between Ouzo and Dom PerignonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Daphne is not beautiful, and Daphne is a putz, a klutz.
- Problem is, Polsky doesn't have the chutzpah to go through with it - and he's a putz.
- Not that the Dad was much better, but he seemed a little more natural around them, even if he was a putz and a control freak.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Engage in inconsequential or unproductive activity: too much putzing around up there would ruin themMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Let's see, at last count there were at least two charming little robots putzing about the surface of the ‘Red Planet’.
- Okay, I was just putzing around on the net waiting for R. to wake up and stumbled on to Crazy eBay mom.
- Julian was putzing around behind the bar when Gloria came over to visit him.
1960s: Yiddish, literally 'penis'.
Más definiciones de putzDefinición de putz en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.