Definición de puzzle en inglés:
- I was puzzled that my doctor saw this as a cause for celebration but they are a breed apart.
- I can understand why you are puzzled, and certainly there is a somewhat surprising explanation for this.
- We were puzzled by your remark that you had the standard and there is no other design, so we did a little detective work.
- Yet they maintain just enough ambiguity so that the audience is left still puzzling over the piece afterwards.
- So next time you are puzzling over a piece of art, take more note of its context.
- I'm still puzzling over the film almost a week after seeing it and have no precedent as to whether this means I'll like it or not.
- I present it for folks who are better at puzzling their way out of things.
- And there's something I need to work on about forgiveness, to myself and others, but I haven't puzzled it out quite yet.
- It'll irritate me, this will, until I've puzzled it out.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Basically, it would be the equivalent of solving a puzzle in a video game.
- A good puzzle game tests logic, reflexes and wit in the act of problem solving.
- They will play games, solve puzzles, and ask questions like: Why can I remember baseball scores but forget where I put my keys?
- If it does, it might be one of the pieces of the jigsaw to these puzzles.
- We all blinked as that piece of the puzzle fell into place, and said a perfectly chorused, ‘Hello.’
- I guessed as the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.
- Your intellect and intelligence may have others constantly asking for your help with things that take a lot of thought or are difficult puzzles.
- Only the feel bad factor explains puzzles about the fuel protests.
- We can make these puzzles so difficult that it would take a champion six hours to complete one.
Late 16th century (as a verb): of unknown origin.
The word puzzle is a puzzle. Some have suggested that it is derived from pose ( see pause), just as nuzzle came from nose. Although pose did at one time mean ‘to perplex someone or put them at a loss’, the evidence for a connection between the two words is not strong and it is likely that they arose independently.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Aurelia's new wings brightened as she lifted a face full of astonishment and puzzlement.
- We broke off and he looked at me with a look of shock and puzzlement on his face.
- She looked at me with puzzlement which plainly told she was wondering why I was telling her this.
Palabras que riman con puzzleguzzle, muzzle, nuzzle
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.