Definición de puzzle en inglés:
- I was puzzled that my doctor saw this as a cause for celebration but they are a breed apart.
- I can understand why you are puzzled, and certainly there is a somewhat surprising explanation for this.
- We were puzzled by your remark that you had the standard and there is no other design, so we did a little detective work.
- Yet they maintain just enough ambiguity so that the audience is left still puzzling over the piece afterwards.
- So next time you are puzzling over a piece of art, take more note of its context.
- I'm still puzzling over the film almost a week after seeing it and have no precedent as to whether this means I'll like it or not.
- I present it for folks who are better at puzzling their way out of things.
- And there's something I need to work on about forgiveness, to myself and others, but I haven't puzzled it out quite yet.
- It'll irritate me, this will, until I've puzzled it out.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Basically, it would be the equivalent of solving a puzzle in a video game.
- A good puzzle game tests logic, reflexes and wit in the act of problem solving.
- They will play games, solve puzzles, and ask questions like: Why can I remember baseball scores but forget where I put my keys?
- If it does, it might be one of the pieces of the jigsaw to these puzzles.
- We all blinked as that piece of the puzzle fell into place, and said a perfectly chorused, ‘Hello.’
- I guessed as the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.
- Your intellect and intelligence may have others constantly asking for your help with things that take a lot of thought or are difficult puzzles.
- Only the feel bad factor explains puzzles about the fuel protests.
- We can make these puzzles so difficult that it would take a champion six hours to complete one.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Aurelia's new wings brightened as she lifted a face full of astonishment and puzzlement.
- We broke off and he looked at me with a look of shock and puzzlement on his face.
- She looked at me with puzzlement which plainly told she was wondering why I was telling her this.
Late 16th century (as a verb): of unknown origin.
The word puzzle is a puzzle. Some have suggested that it is derived from pose ( see pause), just as nuzzle came from nose. Although pose did at one time mean ‘to perplex someone or put them at a loss’, the evidence for a connection between the two words is not strong and it is likely that they arose independently.
Palabras que riman con puzzleguzzle, muzzle, nuzzle
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.