Definición de puzzling en inglés:
Causing one to be puzzled; perplexing: only one very puzzling question remains unanswered
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Given the large structural changes in the complex, the small change in dynamics might seem puzzling.
- IBS can affect children, too, giving them a puzzling set of digestive complaints.
- Every few yards there is a surreal spectacle, a puzzling riddle or a mysterious door.
- [sentence adverb]: puzzlingly, he was never able to attend gatherings of contributors in Oxford [as submodifier]: prices for Goya paintings are still puzzlingly lowMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I don't have the voice in my head,’ he says, puzzlingly, ‘It is on the paper.’
- ‘I've been trying to say this to you for the best part of 10 years, but never quite found the words,’ he said, puzzlingly.
- It's pleasant, but puzzlingly inconsequential.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan