Definición de puzzling en inglés:
Causing one to be puzzled; perplexing: only one very puzzling question remains unanswered
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Given the large structural changes in the complex, the small change in dynamics might seem puzzling.
- IBS can affect children, too, giving them a puzzling set of digestive complaints.
- Every few yards there is a surreal spectacle, a puzzling riddle or a mysterious door.
- [sentence adverb]: puzzlingly, he was never able to attend gatherings of contributors in Oxford [as submodifier]: prices for Goya paintings are still puzzlingly lowMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I don't have the voice in my head,’ he says, puzzlingly, ‘It is on the paper.’
- ‘I've been trying to say this to you for the best part of 10 years, but never quite found the words,’ he said, puzzlingly.
- It's pleasant, but puzzlingly inconsequential.
Palabras que riman con puzzlingswashbuckling
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda