Definición de pyaemia en inglés:
Blood poisoning (septicaemia) caused by the spread in the bloodstream of pus-forming bacteria released from an abscess.
- Nothing seemed to halt pyemia, and it had a mortality rate of over 90%.
- There may be rapid and irritable pulse, dry brown tongue, dry skin, constipation, anorexia, and if pyemia develops there will be pain in the joints.
- Example sentences
- Pyaemic complications occurred in seven patients.
- This imaging study also excluded biliary obstruction, pyaemic liver abscess, and tumour as causes of his jaundice.
Definición de pyaemia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan