(also pie-dog or pi-dog)
- A stray mongrel, especially in Asia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Neatly dressed local passengers cover their noses with scented kerchiefs as though they were in the company of a pye-dog.
- The Bombay Airport is relatively modern inside, but out on the tarmac pi-dogs chase each other.
- Bobbing bunches of small boys run around like packs of pie dogs, yapping at everyone, teasing, pushing and screaming.
mid 19th century: from Anglo-Indian pye, Hindi pāhī 'outsider' + dog.
Más definiciones de pye-dogDefinición de pye-dog en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.