sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the renal pelvis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has a wide range of uses including the common cold, heatstroke, acute gastroenteritis, pyelitis, and gallbladder disorders.
- A urinary infection that involves the urine collecting system of the kidney is called pyelitis.
- I find Professor Taylor's hypothesis that Miss Rossiter was probably suffering the symptoms of pyelitis on that date most unconvincing.
mid 19th century: from Greek puelos 'trough, basin' + -itis.
Más definiciones de pyelitisDefinición de pyelitis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.