Definición de pyjamas en inglés:
1A loose-fitting jacket and trousers for sleeping in: a pair of pyjamas (as modifier pyjama) pyjama trousers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Slowly he undid his pyjama jacket and dropped his pyjama trousers down around his ankles.
- Other highlights include PVC dresses, lace dresses, gold pyjama trousers and chiffon tops.
- He said that he had not dressed properly but had been wearing slippers, trousers, a vest and pyjama jacket about the house.
1.1A pair of loose trousers tied by a drawstring around the waist, worn by both sexes in some Asian countries.
- Both men and women also wear a kurta, a long tunic-like shirt, and pyjamas, loose baggy trousers.
- A draw-string allowed the pyjamas to comfortably embrace a great girth, and also to drop at a moments notice.
- Variants of trousers like pajamas and shalwar were worn in the northern plains of Indo-Iran.
pyjamaed (US pajamaed) adjetivo
- Example sentences
- I was pretty proud of myself until I somehow poured my entire cup into my pajamaed lap.
- That's the kind of week it's been, a pajamaed week; a week spent, for the most part, inside the flannel-lined cocoon that is my home.
- When I was out for an early walk this morning I noticed a pyjamaed man trying to retrieve the paper that had landed high in a bush and it made me recall the joy of having paperboys many years ago.
Definición de pyjamas en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan