Definición de pyramidal en inglés:
1Resembling a pyramid in shape.
- At the head of the Wright Valley the pyramidal shape of Mt. Fleming loomed above the Dry Valleys.
- That mountain, running with springs, is basically pyramidal and shaped and notched in the center.
- In another painting, Sooner or Later, the letters in ‘sooner’ are arranged in a pyramidal shape topped by an eye.
2 Anatomy & Medicine Relating to or denoting a tract of motor nerves within the pyramid of the medulla oblongata.
- There is no sensory loss or involvement of the pyramidal tracts.
- In general, in the hippocampus and entorhinal cortex, large pyramidal neurons exhibited the greatest degree of intracellular staining.
- Examination showed pyramidal signs in both legs and weakness in left hip flexion.
Words that rhyme with pyramidalapsidal
Definición de pyramidal en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia