Definición de pyromania en inglés:
An obsessive desire to set fire to things.
- The main way the IP speaks out to the community at large in Winnipeg is through arson and pyromania.
- We could be identical twins and people would be mistaking me as the perpetrator of your pyromania.
- ‘I was a math/chemistry/physics nut as a kid - chemistry kits, pyromania, the whole bit,’ said Dwyer.
- Example sentences
- David began to back up, torn against leaving Jack alone with a pyromanic arsonist.
- I want to comment briefly on Lindsay Tisch's statement, which was almost pyromanic in its content, in relation to rural fire engines.
Definición de pyromania en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan