Definición de pyromaniac en inglés:
A person suffering from pyromania: a ten-year-old pyromaniac
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The national press has been pushing stories about arsonist and pyromaniacs and the need to instil harsher penalties.
- Long into the night this chicken burned, spitting sparks and smoke, a beacon for pyromaniacs and madmen everywhere.
- But he never took the blame, fingering those fictitious pyromaniacs.
- Example sentences
- The pyromaniacal Lord Watson is back on the streets.
- Every week, a different country showcases its pyromaniacal pride.
- Is there any reagent more pyromaniacal than dimethyl zinc?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia