- A person suffering from pyromania: a ten-year-old pyromaniacMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The national press has been pushing stories about arsonist and pyromaniacs and the need to instil harsher penalties.
- Long into the night this chicken burned, spitting sparks and smoke, a beacon for pyromaniacs and madmen everywhere.
- But he never took the blame, fingering those fictitious pyromaniacs.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pyromaniacal Lord Watson is back on the streets.
- Every week, a different country showcases its pyromaniacal pride.
- Is there any reagent more pyromaniacal than dimethyl zinc?