- A four-sided figure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cut an 8x8 chessboard into two triangles and two quadrilaterals.
- The students were also not aware of relationships among quadrilaterals, such as whether all squares are rectangles or vice versa.
- The terrain I generated had a total of over 570000 quadrilaterals.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Having four straight sides.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bilobate living area has quadrilateral contours and is partly flanked by some horizontal logs and a vertical slab.
- Techniques were developed that guaranteed all quadrilateral surfaces were planar.
- It turns out there are many different pairs of quadrilateral shapes that form a nonperiodic tiling pattern.
mid 17th century: from late Latin quadrilaterus (from Latin quadri- 'four' + latus, later- 'side') + -al.
Más definiciones de quadrilateralDefinición de quadrilateral en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.