Definición de quadruplicate en inglés:
- The mean of at least quadruplicate measurements was determined during a period of approximately 2 minutes at each position.
- In general, CVs obtained for the quadruplicate within-well analyte measurements were 5-9% for the prepared controls.
- Bacteria were surface plated in triplicate or quadruplicate on minimal lactose medium to select for Lac + revertants.
mid 17th century: from Latin quadruplicat- 'quadrupled', from the verb quadruplicare, from quadruplex, quadruplic- 'fourfold', from quadru- 'four' + plicare 'to fold'.
- In four identical copies.Example sentences
- All experiments were performed in quadruplicate, using skin samples from four different pigs.
- Yet more than 13 months after the fact, Adams repeated the lie; dishonesty in quadruplicate.
- You fill in this form in quadruplicate, wait six months, and we'll consider restoring your lilywhite status to you.
Definición de quadruplicate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.