- A group of employees who meet regularly to consider ways of resolving problems and improving production in their organization.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These include gainsharing, profit sharing, stock options, quality circles, lean production, post-fordism, flexibility, flex-time, and of course, ESOPS.
- They had worked on quality improvement through the quality circle programme and most had been employed with the company long enough to have experienced the culture change brought about since the New Deal.
- These include job rotation, teamwork, a single status for blue and white-collar workers, and employee involvement through means such as quality circles and team briefings.
Más definiciones de quality circleDefinición de quality circle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.