Definición de quality control en inglés:
A system of maintaining standards in manufactured products by testing a sample of the output against the specification.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There's a tendency to obscurity when what the free market demands is quality control and open competition.
- However, in his later work his interests turned more towards applications to areas such as reliability and quality control.
- The company refuses to use brokers unless at the request of the customer as it considers this might compromise its quality control.
- quality controller sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But Equiano was more fortunate than some of his peers, holding the position of ‘gauger’ on the plantations, similar to being a quality controller, and after three years of saving his income he was able to buy his freedom in 1766 for £40.
- He found work as a quality controller at Duncan's chocolate factory before winning a place at art college in Dundee to study graphics, and he spent the summer of 1966 touring the US on an IBM scholarship.
- As part of a major company pay restructuring in 1970, designed partly to facilitate equal pay, the position of quality controller was downgraded but the males then in post had their wages protected in their inferior jobs.
Definición de quality control en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda