sustantivoFinance , informal
Short for quantitative analyst. quants use computers to tell them what to buy and sell
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As one of Wall Street's leading quants, Derman did throw off some intense gamma radiation.
- Was it the quants who failed to imagine how big price distortions could get across all markets when liquidity evaporates?
- First, a few numbers for the quant lurking in all of us.
Palabras que riman con quantComte, conte, font, fount, pont, Vermont, want
A pole for propelling a barge or punt, especially one with a prong at the bottom to prevent it sinking into the mud.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Punting technique: a punt pole is technically called a quant.
- Or use the quant, a long, very long, punting pole wielded against the soft mud of the bottom like a knight's lance.
- Thats when you take down the mast and use a long pole (or quant) to punt the boat under bridges, including the notoriously low medieval one at Potter Heigham.
Late Middle English: perhaps from Latin contus, from Greek kontos 'boat pole'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda