verbo[with object] Medicine & Biology
Determine the quantity or extent of (something in numerical terms); quantify: damage to the target cells was quantitated by fluorescence microscopy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Plasma PS has been quantitated by immunologic and functional assays.
- In all specimens, mitotic index was quantitated by counting the number of mitoses per twenty 100X oil immersion fields in areas of highest mitotic activity.
- Staining was quantitated and correlated with histologic subtype and mitotic index.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Multiple episodes of EBV reactivation led to decreased immunosuppressive therapy and serial quantitations of blood EBV genome copies.
- The quantitation of the stem cells is problematic.
- A variety of molecular methods exist for use in detection and quantitation of HPV.
Definición de quantitate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.