sustantivo[mass noun] Finance
- The introduction of new money into the money supply by a central bank.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Fed is also planning quantitative easing, basically increasing the money supply.
- All four of those countries, unlike other major economies are expected to avoid debasing their currencies by moving towards quantitative easing.
- The other big fear among investors is that the deficits could be made worse by the policy of quantitative easing.
Más definiciones de quantitative easingDefinición de quantitative easing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.