Another term for quantitative.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And they are absolutely scathing of the quantitive approach, pointing out that economics cannot make quantitive predictions, only qualitative ones.
- Such associations may represent different mechanisms for the maintenance of quantitive genetic variation than associations between large insertions and variation in bristle number.
- Energy systems are all coupled, and they're coupled to things that normally we only relate in conversation but don't relate in a quantitive or actionable way on the policy level.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He claims that the Director of Environmental Protection's approval was unlawful because the director failed to assess " quantitively " the possibility of the entire contents of a tank spilling.
- Probing atomic motion in proteins is difficult, however, both theoretically as well as experimentally, and we know very little quantitively about this problem.
- For monitoring mosquito population, this type of sampling method is considered superior quantitively as well as qualitatively.
Definición de quantitive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.