Definición de quarter binding en inglés:
A type of bookbinding in which the spine is bound in one material (usually leather) and the rest of the cover in another: useful for siding quarter bindings and half bindings are many patterns of lining paper
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The process of quarter binding a book is more akin to paperback binding than traditional case binding.
- This printing features the light grey quarter leather binding, with gilded labyrinth design by Jeff Clements.
- They would not have had a dust jacket but would be bound in leather or clothe in styles known as full binding, half binding or quarter binding.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- These copies are quarter bound in leather with a gilt spine and housed in a slip-case.
- The book is quarter-bound in red with grey board that has stamped into it in red and gold foil Tolkien's Ring and Eye of Sauron symbol.
- It was quarter-bound in a traditional style: a cream canvas spine with a leather spine-label and grey paper-covered sides.
Definición de quarter binding en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda