- Half a semitone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He would insert folk tunes into his exercises or submit pieces with free rhythms, quarter-tones and multilayered textures.
- The two instruments are tuned a quarter-tone apart, and it's incredible how soon the ear becomes accustomed to the strangeness of this tuning.
- Mirage was written in 1910, and inhabits - quarter-tones aside - the soundworld of Wagner, with a nod towards the tone poems of Richard Strauss.
Más definiciones de quarter-toneDefinición de quarter-tone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.