- 1A punctuation mark (?) indicating a question.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Who made the error in punctuation of putting a question mark after the sample questions, the SQA or the Scotsman?
- Every sentence ended with a question mark, and was punctuated by a popping bubble or annoying giggle.
- In both cases, the question mark comes after the marks that relate to the quoted names, and before the mark or marks that close the sentence of speech.
- 1.1Used to express doubt or uncertainty about something: there’s a question mark over his futureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Bury's uncertain future means there's a question mark over the club's youth and reserve teams next season.
- He said a strike could put a question mark over fare levels and peripheral services, and that the pension fund situation made matters worse.
- There was a big question mark over the Selby factory's future.
Más definiciones de question markDefinición de question mark en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.