Definición de quick march en inglés:
A brisk military march.
- Unlike official bearers, who take shifts resting in trucks and bearing the palanquin, she takes no break other than the time she can gain with her mid-night quick marches.
- Brian walked along at a quick march, angrily telling himself, "Were not going anywhere near that place again, if I have to take her half a mile out of the way to avoid it in future."
- In a quick march, the team headed to the door leading down to the lower decks.
exclamaciónVolver al principio
A command to begin marching quickly.
- A strong contingent of former and present RAAMC and RAANC members stood patiently and proudly on Anzac Parade in the heart of the national capital awaiting the order to quick march.
- Come along children, eyes front, quick march.
- "Quick march!" said the sergeant, and the four men moved on through the darkness in silence.
Definición de quick march en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia