- Having or showing an ability to think or react quickly and effectively: a major crash was avoided thanks to quick-thinking driversMás ejemplos en oraciones
- During the second loop, my chain locked up and had it not been for a quick-thinking Tiffany, who advised me to pedal backwards, my backside would have been hitting the pavement.
- In short, the quick-thinking actions of the first doctor probably saved the life of my little nephew.
- As the quick-thinking woman held on to the marooned minibus she managed to stop a passer-by who gathered stones to hold the wheels.
Más definiciones de quick-thinkingDefinición de quick-thinking en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.