Definición de quick-witted en inglés:
Showing or characterized by an ability to think or respond quickly and effectively: she was far too quick-witted to complain a quick-witted response
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And when that draws sarcastic comment from the management team, his ability to offer quick-witted retorts allows him to ride the banter as effortlessly as another lunge from a desperate defender.
- Undemonstrative, quick-witted, alert and intelligent: he has it all.
- Intellectually quick-witted and bright, with an abrasive edge, Reid did well in school.
alert, astute, perceptive, quick, quick-thinking, sharp-witted, sharp, shrewd, penetrating, discerning, perspicacious;
North American informal whip-smart
- Example sentences
- But in football being sent off is easy; the difficult part is entertaining the public with skill, imagination and quick-wittedness.
- Quickskill suggests speed and dexterity, quick-wittedness, the ability to improvise on the spot.
- Wisdom is subdivided into good sense, good calculation, quick-wittedness, discretion, and resourcefulness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan