- 1A rapidly consumed alcoholic drink.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Let the last word rest with the Italian ambassador, Luigi Amaduzzi: ‘I asked the barmaid for a quickie.’
- However during the first half I had to nip to the loo twice and on each journey I slugged another quickie of Rioja down.
- Just a quickie tonight - I think it's only right and respectful on Australia Day to crack open a can of Fosters and celebrate with our friends on the other side of the world!
- 2A brief act of sexual intercourse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Taking time means that while quickies are fun, really satisfying sex lasts a lot longer than 15 minutes.
- Mary is undeterred; if she can't have sex with him, then she'll just have a quickie, damn it: she goes for his pants and he squeals like a girl - or like I do when Anne asks me if I know how horses eat grass.
- Another magazine article revealed that when women want to have a fling they will pick a tall, dark and handsome type, thinking that guy doesn't want commitment because of this apparent statistic and therefore worth a quickie.
- 3 Cricket A fast bowler.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- York probably regretted batting first on a grassy track as Harrogate's quickies, Dave Pennett and Khalid Hussain, made swift inroads so that the visitors were reduced to 59-7 after 27 overs.
- He and the other two quickies were under-utilised by Border because of the deteriorating light, and Border captain Pieter Strydom sportingly kept his spinners and slower bowlers operating so that the game could continue.
- The moustachioed swagger that Essex were beginning to know and love counted for absolutely nothing when the future England captain made his Test debut against Australia's quickies at Edgbaston in 1975.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Done or made quickly: a quickie divorceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For a while, the couple appeared to have patched up their marriage, but in September 2001, after 20 years together, a quickie divorce went ahead on the grounds that the marriage had broken down irretrievably.
- The couple finally split in 2003 after being granted a quickie divorce in October on the grounds of the movie star's ‘unreasonable behaviour’ after six years of marriage.
- Are you saying that you're flying to the Dominican Republic for a quickie divorce?
Más definiciones de quickieDefinición de quickie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.