sustantivo[mass noun] British
- Hedging, especially of hawthorn, grown from slips or cuttings: the fields were hedged around with quickset [as modifier]: quickset hedgesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The subdivision by quickset hawthorn hedges came slightly later as drainage improved the quality of the pasture, enabling cattle rather than sheep to be stocked.
- Pyramidal cypress and white poplar are used in an estimated 75 percent of the quickset hedgerows in the lower Rhone.
- Later parliamentary enclosures were characterised by quickset hawthorn hedges running in straight lines.
Más definiciones de quicksetDefinición de quickset en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.